The Big Scoop is an episode in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
- Ruth makes her first appearance in Season 2, when she laughs at Arnold.
- According to Helga, Principal Wartz’s best friend is a squirrel.
- The boy who says the new bike rack is very popular after picking up a paper is credited as "Peapod Kid", which is the credit he received when he wore a peapod costume in the episode "Downtown As Fruits".
- Helga's paper, The Pataki Press, appears to be a parody of UK tabloids such as The Sun. That paper has also had outrageous (and untrue) front page headlines such as "FREDDIE STARR ATE MY HAMSTER".
- When Stinky shows Helga the newspaper that contradicts Helga's story, Maria's hair is lavender and her skin slightly lighter than it usually is. Then it changes back and forth.
- Although Hey Arnold! takes place in the late 1990s, when computers were starting to be widely used in public schools, the kids at P.S. 118 are using typewriters. Although this possibly because of budget cuts, as displayed in the episode "Teachers' Strike".
- Ruth P. McDougal is not credited for this episode.
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.