- When life gets you down, wearing a frown, don't look away, look up,
- 'Cause memories true come out of the blue; you know the way — look up!
- Come on, Arnold!
- Nah, Grandma. I'm really not in the mood.
- When skies are gone gray, things gone astray, don't hide away, look up;
- Take it
- I had a bad day; nothing went right; I hate my dumb life; I'm down.
- When you're feeling under the weather, and the dark clouds are getting to you,
- Make your troubles light as a feather, and soon you'll be seeing a bright patch of blue;
- You....Gotta look up, you gotta be strong, you gotta take things as they come,
- 'Cause everything new that happens to you is better when you...look up!
- (song ends)
- Well, Arnold? What do you say?
- One more time, Grandma.
- Arnold, you're a pip.
- (piano and mouth organ as song fades)
- There ya go!