- Those poems weren't meant to be seen until I am dead and buried and worms have consumed my flesh.
Helga (referring to Arnold's room)
- I'm in his room, the place I have often visited in my dreams.
- Oh, my gosh! What is that shampoo?
- So far, we know our suspect is female, lives in the tri-state area, and is somewhere between the ages of eight... and eighty-seven.
- First spitball of the day, football head.
- So Gerald, when these results come out, will we finally find out who wrote the poems?
- No, I was just making hot chocolate.