- (Arnold and his friends built a wooden pig and are hiding in it while
Grandpa pulls it to the "British" fort)
- Are you sure this is gonna work?
- Look. It worked on the Trojans because their enemies knew they were tired of all the fighting.
- It worked on the Trojans because the Greeks knew when to keep quiet.
- (after Grandpa wheels up a giant wooden pig as a surrender gift)
- Savor this moment, grandson, when your enemy surrenders. Open the gate!
- Sir, there is a certain historical event I think we should consider.
- Your job is not to consider! Your job is to blow the hunting horn! Now open the gate!
- (the gate is opened and Arnold and his friends run out of the pig as soon as it is inside)
- (After Smythe-Higgins crashes into a tree branch.)
- Oh, curses! You minion: Cut short this foul hemlock which hath so offended me!
- Sorry guv'nor, I don't understand ya when you talk all fancy like that...
- Chop down the Bloody tree, you idiot!